Recalls include Kias, Odysseys, chips and sleepers
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 25 recalls to be aware of this week:
Medical Devices & Equipment
- Abbott Initiates Voluntary Recall of Specific Lots of Two Coronary Catheters.
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Phenytoin Oral Suspension USP, 125 mg/5ml Due to Possible Underdosing or Overdosing.
- Land Rover recalls model year 2020 Discovery vehicles. The second row seat frame assembly may be insufficiently strong.
- Kia recalls more than 200,000 Sedonas and Sorentos. The Anti-lock Brake Module may short circuit.
- Mazda recalls model year 2016 CX-5s. The Daytime Running Lights may fail.
- 2018-2020 Honda Odysseys recalled over short circuit risk. 241,339 minivans in the recall, and Honda says all have the defect.
- Tesla recalls model year 2015-2016 Model X vehicles. The vehicles may suffer a reduction or complete loss of power steering assist.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- KZRV recalls model year 2020 Connect SE trailers. The vehicles propane lines may be routed improperly.
- Forest River recalls Crusader CF395BHL recreational trailers. The rear ladder may block the rear emergency exit.
- Triple E recalls Serenity, Wonder and Unity motorhomes. The vehicle’s propane hoses may be twisted and/or kinked.
- Yamaha recalls golf cars. The front wheel hubs can crack, causing the wheels to detach.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Saratoga Potato Chips, LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Kroger Sweet & Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips.
- New Seasons Market recalls Grab N’ Go Vegetarian Lasagna. The product contains soy, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Nuts ‘N More recalls Plain Peanut Spread. The product may be contaminated with Listeria species.
- Natural Grocers Issues Recall on Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters.
- Natural Grocers Issues Recall on Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters.
- Moonstruck Chocolate Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in 3.1 oz. Praline Pecan & Ginger Element Bar in Dark Chocolate.
- Lotte Int’l America recalls Chocopies. The product contains almond, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Corinthian Foods recalls fish nuggets. The bag contains chicken nuggets instead of fish nuggets.
- Fresh Sprout International is recalling Fresh Sprouts brand sprouts from because of possible contamination with Salmonella.
- Silani Sweet Cheese Ltd. has recalled mozzarella balls because they are potentially contaminated with E. coli.
Infant & Children Products
- Kolcraft Recalls Inclined Sleeper Accessory Included with Cuddle ‘n Care and Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinets & Incline Sleepers to Prevent Risk of Suffocation.
- Fanim Industries recalls Harbor Breeze Santa Ana ceiling fan. The fan’s blade holders can break.
- Contigo Reannounces Recall of 5.7 Million Kids Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard; Additional Incidents with Replacement Lids Provided in Previous Recall.
- Browning Recalls Pistol Holsters Due to Injury Hazard. The holster design can change the position of the safety switch on the firearm without the user knowing it.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com