Recalls include Jeeps, nuts, frozen berries and more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 23 recalls to be aware of this week:
Medical Devices & Equipment
- BD Provides Update on Feb. 4, 2020 Voluntary Recall of the BD Alaris™ System PC Units and Modules.
- Previously recalled 2019 Ford Rangers recalled again for fire risk. The issue is a faulty HVAC blower motor.
- 2020 Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra recalled due to faulty brake component. More than 20,000 trucks are affected.
- Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator recalled for clutches that could catch fire. Problem generates intense heat, and a total of 33,237 vehicles are affected.
- Arcimoto is recalling 66 model year 2019-2020 FUV motorcycles. The traction-power harnesses large-gauge cable-lugs may be uncrimped or improperly crimped.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Keystone recalls model year 2020 Bullet 34RI trailers. The egress window in the main living area may be missing.
- Forest River is recalling 38 Shasta SST240TH and SST260TH trailers. The tires may have insufficient clearance inside the wheel well allowing the tire to contact the inside of the wheel well, possibly resulting in tire failure.
- SMC Trailers recalls model year 2019-2020 Laramie trailers. The federal placard indicates the incorrect tire PSI, which may result in the tires being overinflated.
- Keystone recalls Hideout, Springdale, and Crossroads Zinger trailers. The spare tire carrier u-bolts may fail.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Meijer Recalls Select Mixed Nuts due to Undeclared Brazil Nuts in Product.
- Winco Foods, Llc. Recalls Frozen Blackberries and Frozen Berry Medley Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Stonewall Kitchen recalls Ghost Pepper Salsa. The product contains milk and soy, allergens not declared on the label.
- AFC Distribution Corp. (“AFC”) is voluntary recalling Cooked Butterfly Tail-On Whiteleg Shrimp (Sushi Ebi), Lot #2019.10.02.
- Goraesa brand fish cakes recalled. The products may contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Vita Food Products recalls Vita Wild Herring in Wine Sauce. The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Pero Family Farms Food Co. Issues Alert on Undeclared Egg and Milk Allergens in Zucchini Trays.
- Sun Hong Foods, Inc. Recalls Enoki Mushroom Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Fresh 7 Baskets Limited expands fish products recall. The products may contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
Infant & Children Products
- Joules USA recalls children’s pajamas and robes. The garments fail to meet the federal flammability standard.
- Yamaha Guitar Group Recalls Digital Wireless Equipment for Electric Guitars Due to Fire and Injury Hazards. The lithium-ion battery can overheat and the battery cover can separate with force, posing fire and injury hazards.
- Kichler Lighting Recalls Ceiling Fans Due to Injury Hazard. The irons (arms) that hold the ceiling fan blades can detach during use, causing the blades to fall, posing an injury hazard.
- RH recalls floor lamps. The lamp’s on/off foot switch can overheat, melt or catch fire.
- Homestar Recalls Dressers Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards. The recalled dressers are unstable if they are not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com