Recalls include infant sleepers, cribs, Mazdas and more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 33 recalls to be aware of this week:
Medical Devices & Equipment
- Distributor Teleflex Recalls the Galemed Babi.Plus Pressure Relief Manifolds Due to Dislodged Valve.
- Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Affecting Medtronic Implantable Cardiac Devices, Programmers, and Home Monitors: FDA Safety Communication.
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. is recalling one lot of Lamotrigine tablets. The product was cross-contaminated with Enalapril Maleate which is used to treat hypertension and congestive heart failure.
- Clozaril, Fazaclo ODT, Versacloz (clozapine): Drug Safety Communication – FDA Strengthens Warning That Untreated Constipation Can Lead to Serious Bowel Problems.
- Efficient Laboratories, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Rompe Pecho EX, Rompe Pecho CF, and Rompe Pecho MAX due to Microbial Contamination.
- GM alerting truck and sedan owners to a do-over on brake recall. Half a million brand-new GM trucks and sedans that could potentially lose partial braking function.
- Subaru of America is recalling 46 model year 2016-2017 Outbacks. The passenger front airbag may not deploy properly in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
- Mazda North American Operations is recalling 35,390 model year 2019-2020 Mazda3s. The Smart Brake System (SBS) can falsely detect an obstacle, activating the automatic emergency braking system and suddenly stopping the vehicle.
- Ferrari North America is recalling 982 model year 2009-2011 California and model year 2010-2011 458 Italia vehicles with non-desiccated, passenger front airbag inflators containing phase stabilized ammonium nitrate (PSAN) propellant that were used as interim remedy parts for previous Takata recalls. An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
- Some 2014-19 Ram ProMasters recalled for shifter cables that could detach. If the driver thinks the vehicle is parked, but it is actually still in drive or neutral, the vehicle could unintentionally move.
- Genuine Scooters is recalling 148 model year 2020 Royal Alloy GT150 scooters. If the brake pad becomes dislodged, the scooter can experience a reduced or complete loss of braking, increasing the risk of a crash.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Triple E recalls model year 2020 Unity U24RL trailers. The propane tubing for the water heater may be routed too close to the tire tread possibly resulting in contact between the tire and the tubing.
- Airstream recalls model year 2018-2019 Interstate motorhomes. The Occupant and Cargo Carrying Capacity label may contain incorrect information.
- Forest River recalls Dynamax Rev and Coachmen Orion motorhomes. The engine cooling fan may seize which can cause the cooling fan motor to overheat, increasing the risk of a fire.
- Daimler Vans recalls Mercedes-Benz Sprinters and Freightliner Sprinters. If the lashing rails disconnect, cargo could become unsecured, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Riverside recalls model year 2020 Intrepid recreational trailers. The stove top flame may invert to below the stove top, posing a fire risk.
- Polaris Recalls Brutus Utility Vehicles (UTVs) Due to Collision and Crash Hazard. The rear brake line can become punctured causing the brakes to fail, posing a collision and crash hazard.
- Polaris Recalls Pro XD Utility Vehicles Due to Collision and Crash Hazards. The rear brake line can become punctured causing the rear brakes to fail, posing a collision and crash hazard to the rider.
- Bobcat Company Recalls Utility Vehicles (UTVs) Due to Collision and Crash Hazard. The rear brake line can become punctured causing the brakes to fail, posing a collision and crash hazard.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Astrochef LLC. Recalls Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza Sandwich Products due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens.
- Culinary International recalls chicken burritos. The product contains egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Bakkavor Foods USA, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Mushroom Barley Soup.
- Beepa’s Issues Allergy Alert in Undeclared Milk in Product.
- Salud Natural Entrepreneur Inc. Recalls Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber Powder and Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber Capsules Because of Possible Health Risk.
- AABH Nature’s Products, ABH Pharma and Stocknutra.com recall dietary supplements. The products are in violation of current good manufacturing practice regulations.
Infant & Children Products
- K-Apparel Recalls Children’s Lounge Pants Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Burn Hazard. The children’s lounge pants fail to meet the flammability standard for children’s sleepwear that requires sleepwear to be either snug-fitting or flame resistant, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Summer Infant Recalls SwaddleMe By Your Bed Inclined Sleepers to Prevent Risk of Suffocation. Infant fatalities have been reported with other manufacturers’ inclined sleep products, after the infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side, or under other circumstances.
- Graco Recalls Little Lounger Rocking Seats to Prevent Risk of Suffocation. Infant fatalities have been reported with other manufacturers’ inclined sleep products, after infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side, or under other circumstances.
- Evenflo Recalls Pillo Portable Napper Inclined Sleepers to Prevent Risk of Suffocation. Infant fatalities have been reported with other manufacturers’ inclined sleep products, after the infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side, or under other circumstances.
- Delta Enterprise Corp. withdraws bassinet cribs from the market with adjustable position for feeding newborns to prevent the risk of suffocation.
- STIHL recalls pressure washers. The nozzle can disconnect from the spray wand when under pressure.
- Pier 1 Recalls Desk Chairs Due to Fall and Injury Hazards. The chair’s legs can break, posing fall and injury hazards.
- Yes To Inc., is recalling all lots of its Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow-Boosting Unicorn Paper Mask. Some users have complained of skin irritation and redness.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com