Recalls include Fords, soups and J. Crew jeans
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be …
Recalls include Fords, soups and J. Crew jeans
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 34 recalls to be aware of this week:
Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Medical Devices & Equipment
- Cook Medical Recalls CrossCath® Support Catheters Due to a Manufacturing Error Which May Cause the Marker Bands to Dislodge or Cause Buckling
- Smiths Medical ASD, Inc. Recalls Medfusion® 4000 Syringe Pumps Due to Malfunctioning Alarms and Potential Interruption of Therapy.
- GE Healthcare Recalls Giraffe Incubators and OmniBeds Due to Potential for Infants to Fall.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA Voluntarily Recalls All Unexpired Lots of its Ranitidine Tablets and Ceases Distribution, Due to Possible Presence of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) Impurity.
- Lannett Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Levetiracetam Oral Solution, 100mg/Ml Due to Microbial Contamination.
- LivaNova Recalls VNS Therapy SenTiva Generator Due to Reset Error.
- Ford recalls more than 600,000 Ford, Mercury, Lincoln cars to fix a hydraulic defect that could lead to crashes.
- Mazda recalls 2019-2020 Mazda3 for errant activation of emergency braking system. It could make an emergency stop when there’s no need to.
- GM is recalling more than 550,000 2019 light-duty Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles due to potential software issues related to the vehicles’ service brake system notifications.
- Daimler Vans USA (DVUSA) is recalling 4,987 model year 2019 Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner Sprinters with diesel fuel systems. The bayonet lock between the fuel pump and the fuel tank may not have been closed and locked during manufacturing, resulting in a possible leak between the fuel pump and the fuel tank.
- Harley-Davidson is recalling certain 2019-2020 FLHTCUTG and FLRT Trike motorcycles. Unintended activation of one rear brake could lead to an unexpected change in vehicle direction, which may increase the risk of a crash.
- Triumph recalls Speed Triple RS motorcycles. The motorcycle may experience a missed gear or false neutral.
- Ducati North America is recalling 493 model year 2018 Multistrada 1260, 1260S and Pikes Peak motorcycles. The side stand may be improperly welded, potentially causing it to break.
- Matrix recalls Alpha motorcycle helmets. The helmet may separate from the wearer’s head in a crash.
- Piaggio Group Americas is recalling 1,328 model year 2019 Vespa GTV 300, GTS 300, and model year 2020 Vespa GTS 300 HPE scooters. The brake lines may have been improperly galvanized, allowing hydrogen to be released into the brake fluid.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Ruiz Food Products recalls frozen sausage breakfast burritos. The product may be contaminated with extraneous materials.
- Whole Foods Market is recalling its 365 brand “Everyday Value Dark Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cremes” and 365 brand “Everyday Value Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Sandwich Cremes” because the products may contain the undeclared allergens of milk or coconut.
- Canyon Creek recalls chicken soup. The product contains wheat and soy, allergens, not declared on the label.
- Tropical Nut and Fruit Co. recalls Truly Good Foods South of the Border mix. The product contains soy and almonds, allergens not declared on the label.
- Montpak International Inc. Recalls Veal and Lamb Products Produced Without Benefit of Import Inspection.
- Alli & Rose, LLC Recalls Siluriformes Fish Products Produced Without Benefit of Import Inspection.
- Ashland Sausage Co. Recalls Sausage Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Advance Pierre Foods Recalls Ready-to-Eat Ground Beef Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Laiterie Coaticook Ltée is recalling certain Coaticook brand cheddar cheese because of possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination.
- Almark Foods Recalls Hard Cooked Egg Products in Pails Due to Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination.
- Emesa Foods Recalls Premium Sesame Tahini Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Motto International Corp. Issues Voluntary Recall of Bull Platinum 30000, Stallion Platinum 30000, Rhino 7 Platinum 30000, and Panther Platinum 30000, Due to Presence of Undeclared Tadalafil.
Infant & Children Products
- J. Crew Recalls Boys’ Denim Pants Due to Aspiration and Choking Hazards. Small stones can be present in the pockets or waistband of the pants from the stone washing manufacturing process, posing aspiration or choking hazards to young children.
- Toysmith Recalls Light-Up Magic Wands Due to Choking and Ingestion Hazards. The battery cover can detach and expose the button-cell batteries, posing choking and ingestion hazards to young children.
- BMC Recalls Bicycles and Framesets Due to Fall Hazard. The fork steerer tube on the bicycles and framesets can crack or break during use, posing a fall hazard.
- Hillsdale Furniture Recalls Five-Drawer Chests Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards. The chests are unstable and can tip over if not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children.
- Hallmark Recalls Candles Due to Fire and Laceration Hazards. When the candle is lit, the glass jar can break, posing fire and laceration hazards.
- Bosch Thermotechnology Recalls Buderus Boilers Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hazard. The siphon can become blocked, leading to a delayed ignition that can damage the boiler’s exhaust system, creating a carbon monoxide hazard.
- BCI Burke Recalls Merge Playground Climbers Due to Entrapment Hazard. A welded rung opening on the sides of the climber poses an entrapment hazard to children.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com