Recalls include Explorers, chips, berries and more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 32 recalls to be aware of this week:
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. Expands Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Losartan Potassium to 50 mg and 100 mg Tablets USP, Sold Exclusively to Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- APS Biogroup Recalls Viralox, DPS Throat Spray, Immulox, and Immuno PRP Spray, Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Ford recalls 1.2 million 2011-2017 model year Explorersthat could experience a fractured rear suspension toe link that could increase the risk of a crash.
- Audi issues recall for E-Tronover potential fire risk. The recall is actually for a “potentially faulty seal” that could allow moisture into the battery compartment. The worry there is a short circuit or a “thermal event.”
- Jaguar recalls model year 2019-2020 I-PACE vehicles. There may be an increased delay between braking and vehicle deceleration.
- Ducati North America is recalling 1,880 model year 2018-2019 Panigale V4, Panigale V4 S, Panigale Speciale, and model year 2019 Panigale R motorcycles. Excessive fuel tank pressure may cause fuel to spray when the fuel cap is opened.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Forest River recalls model year 2017-2019 Shasta Revere recreational trailers. The liquid propane gas line may have been improperly installed.
- Keystone recalls model year 2018-2020 Fuzion 429 recreational trailers. The wiring harness to the power center may be damaged.
- Lance Camper recalls model year 2019-2020 855S and 1172 Truck Campers. There may be a large gap between the fold down bunk bed and the window near the sleeping area.
- American Honda Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards. The throttle pedal can stick in the open position, posing crash and injury hazards.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Frito-Lay Issues Voluntary Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Lay’s Lightly Salted Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips.
- Table 87 Frozen is recalling approximately 649 pounds of frozen pizza containing pork. The product did not undergo federal inspection.
- Whole Foods Market recalls basil and sundried tomato pestos. The products may contain milk, walnuts and pine nuts, allergens not declared on the label.
- In Cooperation with ADM Milling Co., Hometown Food Company Issues Voluntary Recall of Specific Lot Codes Pillsbury® Best Bread Flour Due to Possible Health Risk.
- In Association with ADM Milling Co, King Arthur Flour, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Limited Quantity of Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (5 Lb.) Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Kroger recalls select frozen Private Selection berries. The products may be contaminated with Hepatitis A.
- Townsend Farms, Inc., Notifies Costco of Possible Health Risk and Recalls Conventional Frozen Kirkland Three Berry Blend.
- Winco Foods, LLC. Recalls Frozen Red Raspberries Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Pasture Raised Foods, LLC Recalls Raw Whole Poultry ProductsProduced Without Benefit of Inspection.
- Check your cabinets: Some Ragu pasta sauces recalled, may contain fragments of plastic.
- 246,000 pounds of El Monterey frozen breakfast wraps recalled, may contain ‘small rocks’.
- Taylor Farms Illinois recalls Jarlsberg & Bacon Quiche. The product contains eggs, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Deep Foods recalls Deep Golden Raisins. The product contains sulfites not declared on the label.
- Shivam Distributors Recalls “Dry Dates” Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Brodt Zenatti Holding LLC. Recalls Karawan Brand Tahini & SoCo Brand Tahini Because of Possible Health Risk.
Infant & Children Products
- Target Recalls Toddler Boots Due to Choking Hazard. The unicorn horn on the rain boot can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Apple recalls three-prong wall plug adapters. The adapters can break and expose the metal portion posing a shock risk.
- Mares Recalls Buoyancy Compensation Vests Due to Drowning Hazard. The deflation button can come unscrewed and result in loss of buoyancy, posing a drowning hazard.
- Xtreme Outdoor Products recalls climbing sticks. The climbing sticks can break due to a bolt failure on the center step.
- Cushy Form Recalls Folding Mattress Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com. The mattress fails to meet the mandatory federal flammability standard for mattresses, posing a fire hazard.
- Amazon Recalls AmazonBasics Ceramic Space Heaters Due to Fire and Burn Hazards. The heater can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.
- Hayward Industries Recalls Pool Heater Vent Kits Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hazard. The recalled vent kits installed on gas pool heaters are not the proper size and can allow carbon monoxide to leak, posing a CO poisoning hazard to consumers.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com