Recalls include cookie dough, raspberries, apples and more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be …
Recalls include cookie dough, raspberries, apples and more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 37 recalls to be aware of this week:
Medical Devices & Equipment
- Viatrexx Bio Incorporated Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Sterile Injectables Due to a Lack of Sterility Assurance.
- Abbott Recalls CentriMag Circulatory Support System Motor Due to Pump and Motor Issues.
- Philips Medical Systems (Cleveland) Recalls Forte Gamma Camera System Due to Potential for the Detector to Become Detached.
- Zimmer Biomet Recalls ROSA Brain 3.0 Robotic Surgery System Due to Software Issue that Incorrectly Positions the Robotic Arm.
- Medtronic Recalls Remote Controllers for MiniMed Insulin Pumps for Potential Cybersecurity Risks.
- Aurobindo Pharma USA, Inc. Initiates Voluntary Nationwide Consumer Level Recall of 38 Lots of Ranitidine Tablets 150mg, Ranitidine Capsules 150mg, Ranitidine Capsules 300mg and Ranitidine Syrup 15mg/mL Due to the Detection of NDMA (Nitrosodimethylamine) Impurity.
- American Health Packaging Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Ranitidine Syrup (Ranitidine Oral Solution USP) 150 mg/10 mL Liquid Unit Dose Cups Due to the Detection of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) Impurity.
- Dodge recalls 173 Chargers and Challengers for front wheels that don’t fit correctly. Inaccurate clearances could cause the tire to contact the suspension.
- Porsche recalls vehicles with electrical issue. The instrument cluster may not provide a visual warning of worn brake pads.
- Polaris is recalling 31,987 model year 2015-2019 Slingshot motorcycles. Excessive electrical current may damage the battery fuse holder terminals. Damaged terminals may result in the loss of forward and rear lighting, instrument cluster gauges or power steering assist, any of which could increase the risk of a crash.
- Ducati North America is recalling 793 model year 2019-2020 Hypermotard 950 and 950 SP motorcycles. The negative terminal on the battery may break, potentially causing a sudden loss of power and an engine stall, which can increase the risk of a crash.
- Indian Motorcycle Company is recalling 52,745 model year 2014-2019 Chief, Chieftain, Roadmaster and Springfield motorcycles. The gear position switch contacts may oxidize, causing the gear position display to inaccurately show that the motorcycle is in neutral when it is actually in gear.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Forest River is recalling 44 model year 2020 Shasta Oasis SST30QB and SST31OK trailers. The trailers may have been built with an incorrect length axle hanger, allowing the axle to contact the chassis while the trailer is moving.
- Forest River recalls Sunseekers, Freelanders and Leprechauns. The seatbelt-unfastened warning light is slow to illuminate.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Nestlé USA is recalling various ready-to-bake refrigerated Nestlé Toll House Cookie Dough products. The products may be contaminated with foreign material — specifically food-grade rubber pieces.
- Mann Packing Co., Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Vegetable Products Sold in the United States and Canada Due to Potential Health Risks.
- Mann Packing Recall of Vegetable Products Affects Whole Foods Market Stores; Grocer Issues Voluntary Recall of Multiple Products.
- North Bay Produce recalls fresh apples. The products may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Ghnw, LLC Voluntarily Recalls Mushroom Stir Fry Blend and Stir Fry Blend Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Meijer Recalls Select Vegetable Trays Due to Potential Health Risk.
- Rastelli Bros., Inc. Recalls Meat Products due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Padrino Foods, LLC Recalls Beef Tamales Products due to Mislabeling.
- Simmons Prepared Foods, Inc. Recalls Poultry Products due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Wawona Frozen Foods is recalling packages of frozen raspberries and frozen berry mixes containing raspberries. The products may be contaminated with Hepatitis A.
- Cay Thi Queentrees Food USA Recalls Poultry Products Produced Without Benefit of Import Inspection.
- You Chang Trading, Inc. Recalls Siluriformes Products Produced Without Benefit of Inspection.
- Mill Stream Corp. (Sullivan Harbor Farm) Issues a Voluntary Recall of Cold Smoked Salmon Because of Possible Health Risk.
- H&T Seafood is recalling an undetermined amount of Siluriformes products (Swai filets). The products, imported from Vietnam, were packed and distributed without undergoing USDA inspection, and used the mark of inspection without authorization.
- Russ Davis Wholesale Voluntarily Recalling Products Due to Possible Health Risk.
- Golden Dragon Fortune Cookies recalls Chinese Almond Cookies. The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Ezzo Sausage Company Recalls Meat Products due to Possible Listeria Contamination.
- Med Man Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Up2 Due to Presence of Undeclared Sildenafil.
- Skylight Recalls Power Adapters Sold with Digital Photo Frames Due to Electrical Shock Hazard. The power adapter casing can break when plugged into an electrical outlet, exposing its metal prongs, posing an electrical shock hazard.
- Deere & Company is recalling about 8,500 John Deere 4044R, 4052R and 4066R compact utility tractors sold in the U.S., and Canada. Front cab support bolts that were torqued improperly during manufacturing can fail during a rollover, posing a crushing injury hazard to the operator.
- Skacel Collection Recalls FlipStix Knitting Needles Due to Laceration Hazard. The shaft of the knitting needle can split or burst, posing a laceration hazard.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com