Recalls include chicken nuggets, oysters and gluten-free mixups
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 17 recalls to be aware of this week:
- Prinston Pharmaceutical Inc. issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Irbesartan and Irbesartan HCTZ Tablets Due to detection of a Trace Amount of Unexpected Impurity, N- nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA) in the Products.
- Kia issuing new U.S. recall of 68,000 vehicles for fire risks. Kia said a high pressure fuel pipe may have been damaged or improperly installed as part of an engine replacement that could increase the risk of fire.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Perdue Foods LLC Recalls Simplysmart Organics Gluten Free Chicken Nugget ProductsDue to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Johnsonville, LLC Recalls Raw Ground Frozen Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Flavored Pork Patty Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- H & T Seafood, Inc. Recalls Siluriformes ProductsProduced without Benefit of Import Inspection.
- Custom Made Meals, LLC Recalls Chicken Skewer Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens.
- Delta Pacific Seafoods in Vancouver Thursday recalled certain Salmon Village brand Hot Smoked Atlantic Salmon Nuggets from the marketplace because of possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination.
- Voluntary Recall Notice of El Guapo Chile Habanero and Chile Pasilla-Ancho PouchesDue to Unlabeled Peanut Allergen.
- Various RXBAR protein barsrecalled. The products may contain peanuts, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Ottogi America, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in Products.
- Atherstone Foods recalls Greens and Grains Hummus and Quinoa Tabouleh Wraps. The product may contain soy, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Dibella brand Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti recalled. The product contains wheat, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Portofino European Bakery recalls Gluten Free Almond Stollen. The product contains wheat, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Dozens sick after eating raw oysters; Hog Island Oysters subject to recall.
- Golden City Bakery recalls Red Bean Paste. The product contains wheat, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Raw milk cheese pulled from retailers in Quebec because of Listeria finding.
Pet Food & Animal Products
- FDA cautions pet owners about recall of A+ Answers raw meat dog food.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com