Recalls include chest of drawers, chips, soup and more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 30 recalls to be aware of this week:
Medical Devices & Equipment
- Tytek Medical Recalls TM-317 PneumoDart-Pneumothorax Needle Due to Fully and Partially Blocked Needles.
- King Systems Recalls King Vision Video Laryngoscope Adapter Size ½ Due to a Display of The Reversed Image.
- American Health Packaging Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Ranitidine Tablets, USP 150 mg, 100 Count Unit Dose Blisters Due to the Detection of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) Impurity.
- Taro Pharmaceuticals USA recalls Phenytoin Oral Suspension. The may not re-suspend when shaken, resulting in under or overdosing.
- Ford F-150 gets two separate recalls for 2015-16 and 2018-20 models. Headlights and engine block heater cables are the focus.
- Kia recalls model year 2013-2014 Optimas. The low pressure fuel hose may crack and leak.
- Kia recalls model year 2011-2012 Sedonas. The fuel rail may crack and cause a fire.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Forest River recalls model year 2020 Cedar Creek trailers. The window valance may catch fire from the residential stove.
- Forest River recalls various trailers with spare tire carrier issue. The spare tire carrier u-bolts may fail.
- Daimler Vans USA recalls Mercedes Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter vehicles. A possible exhaust leak may cause a fire.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Saratoga Potato Chips recalls Kroger Sweet & Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips. The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Sierra Soups Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Gluten in “Pasta e Fagioli” Soup.
- Choice Products USA, LLC Issues an Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Premier Choice 3 lb. Tub Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ordered Through Online Ordering.
- CJ Foods recalls Annie Chun’s Japanese-Style Teriyaki Noodle Bowls. The product contains peanuts, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Moonstruck Chocolate recalls Praline Pecan & Ginger Element Bar in Dark Chocolate. The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Natural Grocers recalls Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters. The product contains milk and peanuts, allergens not declared on the label.
- Butlers Irish Whiskey Dark Chocolate bars recalled. The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Save A Lot recalls Snackers, the product contains peanuts, an allergen not declared on the label.
- McCormick recalls Sunny Select Au Jus Gravy Mix. The product contains milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Sawmill Bay Shellfish brand Pacific Aquacultured Oysters recalled. The product is contaminated with norovirus.
- Med Man Expands Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Up2 and Bow & Arrow Due to Presence of Undeclared Sildenafil.
Infant & Children Products
- Step2 Recalls Children’s Grocery Shopping Carts Due to Laceration Hazard. The shopping cart’s basket can break into sharp pieces, posing a laceration hazard.
- Just Blanks Children’s Nightgowns Recalled by Ishtex Textile Products Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Burn Hazard.
Pet Food & Animal Products
- Hubbard Feeds Voluntarily Recalls Easy Feed Products and Organic Ground Flaxseed ORG.
- Purina Animal Nutrition Voluntarily Recalling Select Lot Codes of Purina®Rabbit Feed, Purina® Turkey Feed, Country Acres® Rabbit Feed and DuMOR® Chick Starter/Grower Feed.
- Home Depot Recalls 4-Drawer Whitewash Chests Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards. The recalled chest is unstable if it is not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children.
- Safavieh Recalls Chests of Drawers Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards. The recalled chests are unstable if they are not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children.
- Whalen Recalls Bayside Furnishings 9-Piece Dining Sets Due to Fall Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Costco. The dining chairs can break, posing a fall hazard.
- Lennox Industries Recalls Ductless Heat Pumps Due to Fire Hazard. Internal electrical components can fail, allowing the units to overheat, posing a fire hazard.
- Browning recalls pistol holsters. The holster design can change the position of the safety switch on the firearm.