Recalls include campers, salmon, beef, chips and more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 23 recalls to be aware of this week.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Forest River is recalling 210 model year 2017-2019 Coachmen Crossfit vehicles. The vehicles’ federal placards incorrectly list a rear axle Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) that exceeds the GAWR assigned by the chassis manufacturer.
- Newmar Corporation is recalling 2,038 model year 2016-2017 Newmar Ventana, model year 2015-2016 Newmar London Aire and model year 2013-2017 Newmar Dutch Star motorhomes. When switching from using the low beam headlights to the high beam headlights, the low beam headlights go out when the intention was to have both beams illuminate.
- KZRV recalls model year 2019 KZRV Connect recreational trailers. The vehicles have an incorrect circuit breaker.
- Newmar recalls various model year 2018 motorhomes. The electrical connections in the breaker box may not be tightened properly.
- Gulf Stream Conquest and B Touring Cruiser motorhomes recalled. The vehicles do not have intermediate side marker lights.
- Riverside recalls White Water, Water Fall, and Mt. McKinley motorhomes. The vehicles’ fire extinguishers may not discharge as expected.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- McCall farms recalls Happy Harvest canned spinach. The product may contain peanuts, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Seabear Company Issues a Voluntary Recall of Cold Smoked Wild Coho Salmon LoxBecause of Possible Health Risk.
- Stonewall Kitchen Voluntarily Recalls a Limited Amount of Basil Pesto Aioli due to Mislabeling and Undeclared Presence of the Dairy Allergen, Egg.
- JBS USA, Inc. Recalls Ground Beef Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Eddy Packing Co., Inc. Recalls Smoked Sausage Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- A meat processor in Sealy, TX, is recalling 2,300 whole frozen chickensbecause of a risk of Salmonella contamination.
- Voluntary Recall of Certain Golden Flake, Good Health, UTZ and Weis Brand Tortilla Chips Because of Possible Milk Allergen.
- Ethnic Foods recalls Bhavnagri Mix. The product may contain peanuts, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Labrada Nutrition recalls Leanpro8 Protein Powder. The product may contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Maya Distribution, LLC Recalls Dragon Label Kratom Because Of Possible Salmonella Contamination.
- Badger Botanicals Recalls Red Suma, Green Suma, Green Hulu 2, And Red Hulu 2 Kratom Supplements Because Of Possible Salmonella Health Risk.
Infant & Children Products
- Trésart Caché is recalling children’s upper outerwear with a drawstring in the hood and neck area. Drawstrings on children’s upper outerwear can become caught on playground equipment, fences, or other objects and result in strangulation or, in the case of a vehicle, the child being dragged.
- Sharper Image and Frigidaire Mandoline Slicers Recalled by Premier Kitchen Products Due to Laceration Hazard. The small blades in the julienne slicer attachment can separate from the plastic assembly, posing a laceration hazard.
- Papyrus-Recycled Greetings Canada recalls Diaper Loading greeting cards. Loose pieces from the Velcro closures on the card’s diaper flaps can eject.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com