The action-driven, all-out warfare gameplay in Battlefield 3™ gets a massive boost this March as gamers engage in high-speed combat across four distinct maps in the all-new Battlefield 3™: End Game digital expansion pack. Players can race through enemy lines using the new dirt bike, bringing speed and agility to the battlefield, or fight back aerial assaults with the new lightweight AA vehicles. Coordinate lightning fast attacks and defenses or take to the sky and engage in massive dog fights in the return of the two classic Battlefield game modes – Capture the Flag and Air Superiority. Buckle up, it’s time for battle!
BATTLEFIELD 3: END GAME KEY FEATURES AND INFORMATION
- Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat
- Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
- In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
- 5 new Assignments
- 16 new dog tags
- 5 new Achievements/Trophies
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Developer: DICE
- Formats: PlayStation®3, Xbox 360®, PC
- Release: Starting in March, with a week early access for PlayStation 3 Premium members
- Players: 2-24 (consoles), 2-64 (PC)
- MSRP: $14.99 USD for PlayStation 3 and PC,1200 MS Points
Fans looking to get the most out of their experience on the battlefield have that opportunity with Battlefield 3™ Premium. An innovative offering that provides members all five themed digital expansion packs including Battlefield 3™: Back to Karkand, Battlefield 3™:Close Quarters, Battlefield 3™: Armored Kill, Battlefield 3™: Aftermath as well as two week early access to Battlefield 3™: End Game. These five digital expansion packs provide 20 new maps and weapons, over 10 new vehicles and 4 new game modes to the Battlefield 3 experience. Members will also receive a host of unique in-game items not available anywhere else, including the ACB-90 knife, a set of dog tags, and exclusive soldier and weapon camos. Battlefield 3 Premium members also gain access to powerful Battlelog features such as the ability to reset stats, queue priority into servers, and new decals for Platoon emblem – all for a one-time fee of $49.99 on PlayStation 3 and PC and for 4000 MS Points on Xbox 360. Whether players are looking to stand out with unique in-game items, early game access, or to use powerful new features, Battlefield 3 Premium delivers an unprecedented multiplayer experience.
For more information, please visit www.battlefield.com.