Leading independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo and prominent game developer, 11 bit studios today announced that Anomaly Korea, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth, is now available on the Apple App Store.
Anomaly Korea allows players take command of a squad of Earth’s defenders and use tactical touch gameplay to run them through a gauntlet of deadly alien foes. While new weapons and gameplay modes provide exciting ways to combat the alien scum, there are also tough new enemies and challenges lying in wait for veteran and new commanders.
- A sequel to the award-winning Anomaly Warzone Earth
- Think tactically across 12 new missions
- Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
- Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
- Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
- Graphics optimized for today’s most powerful iOS devices
Anomaly Korea is available for $2.99 on the App Store.