You’ve shopped, you’re organized — now it’s time to enjoy the holiday. To add a little something extra to your season, download one of these festive smartphone apps. This Christmas, let technology help make your holiday merry and bright.
• Do you love Christmas music? IOS and Android users should download the free Christmas RADIO app, which allows access to 50 unique stations that play your favorite Christmas hits.
• Create your dream Christmas in HD. For $1.99, Android users can use Christmas HD to create their own Christmas scene using wallpaper and animation. You can even add your name to the Christmas stocking hanging from the fireplace. IOS users can decorate their own Christmas trees by downloading the Christmas Tree 3D app for $0.99. There’s even a way to dim the lights!
• This is your chance to talk to Santa. For $1.99, Android and IOS users can download Video Calls With Santa. This app allows Santa to interact with you and your child. You can choose from one of three pre-recorded calls. There’s a “nice call” and a “naughty call.” You also can opt to leave Santa a voicemail.
• And if you are trying to find Santa on Christmas Eve, the free Santa Radar app can help. It scans to see if Santa is in your area and is available for Android users. IOS users can download Where Is Santa Lite for free.
• Finally, if you are worried that your flight home for the holidays might not be on time, download the free Flight Tracker app that allows you to get accurate arrivals and departures for domestic flights. It is available for IOS and Android users. If you are traveling by car, download the free GasBuddy app, which is available for both IOS and Android smartphones.
Mark Corpus is AT&T’s Rhode Island Retail Sales Manager.Add to favorites