Sky Zone trampoline facility sets East Providence grand opening dates
EAST PROVIDENCE — Sky Zone, creator of the world’s first wall-to-wall trampoline playing courts, will open in East Providence in December with fun, healthy recreational activities, competition and entertainment for people of all ages.
The facility is located at 70 Pawtucket Ave. in the Narragansett commercial complex. The official grand opening date is this Wednesday, Dec. 26. Two preview parties, dedicated for Sky Zone Providence facebook fans, are scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 22 and 23, 3 to 8 p.m. The Sky Zone Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/skyzoneprovidence. For more information visit www.skyzonesports.com/providence, call 383-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park’s East Providence location will offer – over 15,000 square feet of interconnected trampolines forming six massive trampoline courts – each enclosed with angled trampoline walls allowing jumpers to literally bounce off the walls.
The new 25,000 sq. ft. facility will feature a large main trampoline court, two ultimate trampoline dodge ball courts, a kid’s court, a foam pit for big air and a soft landing, and a sky slam basketball dunk court. Sky Zone will also offer high-quality food and beverages with a focus on healthful, energizing, and delicious refreshments.
“We are thrilled to bring the ultimate play experience to Rhode Island,” said Stella Downie, owner of Sky Zone. “Trampolines deliver a highly-effective and low-impact workout and are a refreshing alternative to traditional recreation activities. Sky Zone is an amazing combination of fitness and fun – and it is super affordable.”
Sky Zone pricing, including shoe rental, starts at just $8 for 30 minutes and $12 for 60 minutes. Visitors can jump for 90 minutes and for 120 minutes for $16 and $20.
Sky Zone offerings include the following...
- Open Jump: Open Jump is for individuals or groups of ‘jumpers’ during everyday business hours. Tickets can be purchased online to guarantee jump time or purchased at walk-in. Open Jump is 30- to 120-minute blocks of unstructured, fun jump time.
- Ultimate Trampoline Dodge Ball: Dip, dodge, duck, dive, and literally bounce-off-the-walls during rounds of Ultimate Trampoline Dodge Ball.
- SkyRobics: Combining advanced calisthenics, core exercises and strength building aerobics, SkyRobics delivers a dynamic, effective, and intense workout that can burn up to 1,000 calories per hour
- SkyRobics 4 Kids: Children and teens are provided with a foundation of exercise and overall fitness in SkyRobics 4 Kids while using age-appropriate games and exercise routines.
- SkyJam: SkyJam is an exciting alternative to the traditional nightlife and is open to attendees 18-plus. Held every Saturday, from 10 p.m. to midnight, SkyJam is a 90-minute jump session followed by pizza and beverages.
- Toddler Time: If you can walk then you can jump! That’s our philosophy at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park, and that’s why we created a time specifically for the little ones. Jumpers must be 4 and under, and also 40 inches and under.
- Second Sunday: Second Sunday is a quieter time for jumpers with special needs. It is held for children and their caregivers on the second Sunday of every month before our regular open hours.