Recalls include pepperoni, popsicles, laptops and lawn mowers
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 22 recalls to be aware of this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment
- Compounded Sterile Products by PharMEDium Services: Recall – Lack of Sterility Assurance.
- Auromedics Pharma LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Product Ampicillin and Sulbactam for Injection USP 1.5 g/ Vial, Due to Presence of Glass Particles in the Vial.
- Aston Martin recalls model year 2005-2009 DB9, and DBS vehicles. Driver seat positioning may damage the battery supply cables.
- Model year 2018 Maserati Quattroportes and Ghiblisrecalled.The fuel delivery pipe in the engine compartment may leak fuel.
- Honda Fury motorcycles with replacement fuel tanks recalled. The replacement fuel tank may be missing welds around the mounting bracket.
- Piaggio is recalling certain 2016-17 Aprilia RSV4 1000 motorcycles and 2017 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 motorcycles due to the potential for front brake master cylinder failure.
- Ducati has issued a recall on multiple motorcycles when it was found that the motorcycles are equipped with Brembo front brake master cylinders that may fail and pose an increased risk of a crash. This recall affects potentially 8,000 motorcycles.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Newmar recalls model year 2018 Bay Star and Bay Star Sport motorhomes. The front side marker lights are not connected to the wiring harness.
- Forest River recalls Sandpiper and Sierra recreational trailers. The federal placard may contain an incorrect tire pressure recommendation.
- Model year 2016-2018 Berkshire XLT motorhomes recalled. The vehicles contain incorrect circuit breakers.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Buttermilk Biscuit Dough Recalled From Food Lion and Piggly Wiggly Due to Listeria Risk.
- Hempler Foods Group, LLC Recalls Pepperoni Products due to Possible Extraneous Material Contamination.
- Crescent City Meats Recalls Ready-To-Eat Tasso Ham Products due to Underprocessing.
- Evershing International Trading Company Recalls Frozen Shredded Coconut Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Condies Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk and Egg allergen in Veggie Cup Item# 40781.
- California Popsicle, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Ice Bars.
- Fieldbrook Foods Corporation, Announces a Voluntary Recall of Orange Cream Bars for Possible Health Risk.
- Hong Lee Trading Inc. Issues Allergen Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in Chao Café Vietnamese Instant Coffee Mixed 3 in 1.
- HP Recalls Batteries for Notebook Computers and Mobile Workstations Due to Fire and Burn Hazards. The lithium-ion batteries can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.
- Vilo Home recalls Marseille dining benches. The foam seat cushion and base can crack in the middle and cause the bench to collapse.
- Comfort Research Recalls Bean Bag Chair Covers Due to Risks of Entrapment, Suffocation to Children. The zippers on the bean bag chair covers can be opened by children who can then crawl inside, become entrapped, suffocate or choke on the bean bag chair’s foam beads.
- SureFit Recalls Riding Lawn Mower Blade Spindle Shafts Due to Impact Hazard. The blade spindle shaft can break during lawn mowing and the broken blade pieces can become projectiles. This poses a risk of an impact injury to bystanders or damage to property.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com