A Bristol parking ban will go into effect at Noon Friday, Feb. 8.
The Bristol Police Department implemented a parking ban to go into effect as of noon on Friday, Feb. 8.
Any vehicles parked on Bristol’s roadways during the parking ban will be subject to fines and possible towing. Due to the forecast, the parking ban will remain in effect until further notice.
Alternative parking areas are located throughout Bristol, including the following off-street lots:
- Cup Defenders, 230 Wood St. (entrance on Richmond St.)
- Guiteras School, Washington Street
- Thames Street (lot at corner of Thames and Church Streets)
- St. Mary’s Church, Wood Street
- State Street (lot at lower State Street-south)
- Town Common (asphalt areas only)
- V.F.W. (lot on Creek Lane side only)
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, State Street (behind parish center)
- St. Elizabeth Church, (Wood Street)
- Lot across from Veteran’s Park (east side of Wood Street)
- Vehicles must be removed from emergency parking lots upon lifting the parking ban
- Deposit of snow on public property, including streets and sidewalks is prohibited
- Persons violating the above provisions are subject to fines