Westport: Warm place to stay available if power goes out

snow on pole


Westport announces that, if the power goes out, there is a warm place to stay and a ride to get there if needed.

The town message states:

Power outages should be be reported to your utility company by you

(call the number on your bill).

The Council On Aging on Reed Rd. will be open as a warming center

if you need transportation call the business number of the Fire Dept (508) 636-1110.

Report trees down in the roadway to the Highway Dept @ (508) 636-1020

For recorded updates call the Westport Emergency Management Agency

info line (774) 264-5155


Related posts