[slider width="560" height="300"] [slider_image img="http://www.glossyeyed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/golem01_8-560x315.jpg"] Image one [/slider_image] [slider_image img="http://www.glossyeyed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/golem01_9-560x315.jpg"] Image two [/slider_image] [slider_image img="http://www.glossyeyed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/golem02_3-560x315.jpg"] Image three [/slider_image] [slider_image img="http://www.glossyeyed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/golem03_4-560x315.jpg"] Image four [/slider_image] [slider_image img="http://www.glossyeyed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/golem03_5-560x315.jpg"] Image five [/slider_image][/slider]
With Dragon’s Dogma 2012 release date getting closer, Capcom gives us a first look at one of the devastating giant creatures who inhabit the world of Cassardis. The Golem is hard to bring down and packs quite a punch with its GIANT LASER BEAM. Check out these screens and art to see what you’ll be facing.
Use ability, not dice rolls, to bring down massive beasts your way in this open-world, epic adventure brought to you by the developers of Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry 4. Dragon’s Dogma will deliver a whole new world of action to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2012.
Dragon’s Dogma® is a new franchise set in a huge open world. Dragon’s Dogma offers an exhilarating and fulfilling action combat game with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world. Alongside your party of three, you set out to track down and destroy a mysterious dragon.
Your teammates fight independently of you, demonstrating prowess and ability they have developed based on traits learned over time from you and your actions. Dragon’s Dogma offers a near endless opportunity to help develop partner characters to fight alongside you.
• Highly Stylized Action Combat – The creators of this game were responsible for the
action hits – Resident Evil® 4 and Devil May Cry® 4.
• Fight with Ability – The soul of combat comes down to how the game is played, where
you strike the enemy, and how you react to their attacks.
• Accessible Depth – Bringing an unprecedented level of depth to the action genre, every decision has an effect on gameplay in an intuitive way that does not require micromanagement. The weight of your weapon, the material of your armor – even the length of your legs – plays a role in how you fight your battles, but does not interrupt the flow of the action.
• Epic Adventure – Dragon’s Dogma is built from the ground up as an action experience for consoles with a continuous, epic storyline that stands alone in style, scope and substance.
• Open world – utilizing Capcom’s proprietary MT Framework engine and the groundbreaking graphical styles and lighting effects used in Resident Evil® 5 and Lost Planet® 2, Dragon’s Dogma expands the environment to create a vast, richly detailed world, ripe for exploration.
• A rich population – In addition to interacting with hundreds of fully voiced NPCs, you’ll be able to fight a large variety of creatures, from goblins to griffins and dragons. Each enemy requires a different strategy and provides a unique experience.