Telltale Games has opened the doors on its new Jurassic Park: The Game website and sets the stage for the Jurassic Park: The Game launch on November 15 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Mac, with the iPad2 version coming shortly thereafter – in time for the holidays.
At the new website, fans can get an early jump on ordering the Deluxe Edition of Jurassic Park: The Game for either the PC or Mac. The Deluxe Edition of Jurassic Park: The Game is loaded with additional content and exclusive bonus swag for the most discerning Jurassic Park fan.
Contents of Jurassic Park: The Game Deluxe Edition include:
• Welcome letter from John Hammond, creator of the theme park
• All four episodes of Jurassic Park: The Game on a single disc
• Replica Jurassic Park staff ID card
• Replica Jurassic Park staff uniform patch
• Replica movie brochure/map updated with Jurassic Park: The Game content
• 32 page ”InGen Field Guide” from the notes of park geneticist, Dr. Sorkin
• Digital download code for the Official Jurassic Park: The Game soundtrack & exclusive videos
The Deluxe Edition of Jurassic Park: The Game will be available for $49.99, but pre-ordering from the Telltale Online Store qualifies customers for $10 off the listed price. Deluxe pre-order customers will be able to download the game from the Telltale Online Store on November 15th with the deluxe edition shipping mid-December. US customers should receive their deluxe editions before Christmas. The Standard Digital Edition of the game will be available to buy from the Telltale Online Store on November 15th for $29.99.
“But pre-orders are not the only thing in the dinosaur paddock! The Jurassic Park: The Game website will have fans roaming Isla Nublar, gaining access into unexplored areas and new dinosaur habitats. Challenges abound as visitors hack their way into hidden InGen files and data.” said a rep at Telltale Games.
The Jurassic Park: The Game website is also your portal to exclusive content that includes screens shots, artwork, and dynamic videos like the newly released behind the scenes video “Return to Isla Nublar”.