The variety of summer fruits and vegetables is now reaching its peak, said farm manager Stephen Connors, with heirloom tomatoes of all shapes and colors, purple peppers, plump blueberries and peaches on sale. All the summer vegetables are in abundance now, including sweet corn.
This Saturday, the market again welcomes local luthier and craftsman Thom Scott, who will have several of his finely crafted hand-made ZoZo guitars on display.
The vendor line-up for this week includes:
• Skinny Dip Farm – Organic vegetables and flowers
• Paradise Hill Farm – Vegetables, plants and herbs
• 4 Elements – unique hand-made jewelry
• The Hidden Garden – Flowers and arrangements
• Quansett Gardens – Vegetables and baked goods – carrot cake!
• Trustees of Reservations – Vegetables harvested by Youth Corps and Hana’s Honey
• Gray’s Daily Grind/Westport Land Trust – Pancake and jonnycake mix, hot and iced coffee, lemonade
• Sharon Owens – Superbly crafted handmade baskets
• Paige Santos – Paracord bracelets, dog collars and leashes
• Silk Tree Farm – All natural soaps and body care products
• Westport Fishermen’s Association – Hand made boat on display, raffle tickets.
Visitors are invited to take in the natural beauty of the Westport Town Farm while doing the weekly shopping. Market hours are 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Westport Town Farm is located at 830 Drift Road, Westport..