Loading...
You are here:  Home  >  News  >  Current Article

Dryer fire cause of alarm in Bristol home

By   /   November 13, 2012  /   1 Comment

Bristol firefighters were called to a Lisa Lane home just before 2 p.m. on Tuesday after a clothes dryer malfunctioned, sending plumes of smoke throughout the home.

The exact cause of the smoldering appliance is unknown at this time, however one firefighter said that the damage was contained to the dryer and fire did not spread to the adjacent wall or elsewhere in the home.

Firefighters ventilated the structure, allowing the smoke to clear and were cleared shortly after 2 p.m.

FavoriteLoadingAdd to favorites
    Print       Email

1 Comment

  1. Vastaisback says:

    Bristol fire and rescue always there when you need them.

Leave a Reply

You might also like...

Kids are off and running at the start of the first egg hunt.

Kids scamper for Easter eggs in Portsmouth (photos)

Read More →