Dryer fire cause of alarm in Bristol home

lisa lane fire back

Bristol firefighters were called to a Lisa Lane home just before 2 p.m. on Tuesday after a clothes dryer malfunctioned, sending plumes of smoke throughout the home.

The exact cause of the smoldering appliance is unknown at this time, however one firefighter said that the damage was contained to the dryer and fire did not spread to the adjacent wall or elsewhere in the home.

Firefighters ventilated the structure, allowing the smoke to clear and were cleared shortly after 2 p.m.


Related posts

One Comment;


we advice you on question where you can buy ambien online cheap

i can advice you how to buy tramadol online tracking on USA tracking on USA