ATLUS, a brand of Index Digital Media, Inc., today announced the “Half Off Just About Everything For Just About A Month” (“HOJAEFJAAM”) PlayStation®Network Sale, a 50%-off sale for just about every game in the ATLUS PlayStation®Store library.
A celebration of summer, the United States’ Independence Day, Canada Day, and/or any other occasion or holiday in the month of July deemed worthy of such a sale, the “HOJAEFJAAM” (Pronounced “Ho-Jaif-Jayum”) PSN promotion halves prices on some of ATLUS’ most popular games ever, including Catherine™, the critically acclaimed sleeper hit of 2011, and Shin Megami Tensei®: Persona®3 Portable™, one of the highest rated PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system games of all time!
“When we think about summer, we think about two things,” began Aram Jabbari, Manager of PR and Sales at ATLUS. “First, gaming, because dermatologists appreciate reduced exposure to the sun. Second, money, and how little of it we want to have to spend. There is a third thing, compulsive generosity, but we promised our accountants we wouldn’t discuss that in public. Anyways, put all of that together and you have the perfect treat for gamers, a huge sale on a number of award-winning ATLUS titles.”
The full list of discounted titles is as follows:
- Class of Heroes — $7.49 (originally $14.99)
- Crimson Gem Saga — $7.49 (originally $14.99)
- Hexyz Force — $7.49 (originally $14.99)
- Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble — $7.49 (originally $14.99)
- Riviera: The Promised Land — $4.99 (originally $9.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona — $9.99 (originally $19.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin — $14.99 (originally $29.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable — $9.99 (originally $19.99)
- Knights in the Nightmare — $7.49 (originally $14.99)
- Yggdra Union — $4.99 (originally $9.99)
- Droplitz — $4.99 (originally $9.99)
- The Cursed Crusade — $14.99 (originally $29.99)
- Catherine — $19.99 (originally $39.99)
- Trine 2 — $7.49 (originally $14.99)
- Rock of Ages — $4.99 (originally $9.99)
The “HOJAEFJAAM” PSN Sale ends on July 31st. Fans can visit PlayStation®Store on their PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) handheld entertainment system, or PSP system (as applicable) and view the full list of discounted titles.