Warren Zoning Board
Notice is hereby given by the Warren, RI Zoning Board of Review that Public Hearings will be held on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 in the Town Council Chambers at the Warren Town Hall, 514 Main Street at 7:00 PM concerning the following applications:
1. Application #13-54; Armand & Sandra Horta, owners and Stephen & Eileen Patistea, applicants; 272 Market St.
2. Application #14-2; Blount Fine Foods, owner and O’Connell’s Warren Mill Marina, dba PKO Marine, applicants; 341 Water St.
New Applications: (continued from the 2/19/2014 scheduled meeting and previously advertised on 2-5-2014)
1. Application #14-5; Shirley Lepore, owner and applicant; 4 Bayview Ave.
2. Application #14-6; Accardi Electric, Inc., owner and applicant; 7 Howland Ave.
3. Application #14-7; Tadpole, LLC, owner and Katherine Dickson, applicant; 146 Water St.
4. Application #14-8; Paul D. Bullock/Tav-Vino, owner and applicant; 267 Water St.
5. Application #14-9; John & Maria Correia, owners and George DeMedeiros, applicant; 27 Vernon St; plat map15B, lot 7; request for a Variance from section 32-77 of the Warren Zoning Ordinance to construct a 37’ x 30’ one story addition to the existing single family dwelling with a left side yard setback of 4’ and a right side yard setback of 11’ where 15’ is required.
6. Application #14-10; John Quattrocchi RT, appellant; 325 Water St; plat map 5, lot 1; request for an Appeal of the January 17, 2014 Stop Work Order issued by the Warren Zoning Officer regarding maintenance dredging.
March 6, 2014