Little Compton Public Schools Registration
Who should register?
- Little Compton children who are age five on or before September 1, 2014.
What do I need to register my child?
The following documents are required for registration:
- A birth certificate or passport
- Up-to-date copy of Immunization Records
- Proof of Little Compton Residency: Two (2) items such as
- Rhode Island driver’s license with Little Compton address
- Rhode Island Vehicle Registration with Little Compton address
- Real estate tax receipt, rent receipt, utility bill
- Report Card/Transfer paperwork from previous school or pre-school.
When is registration?
Registration will be held from Tuesday, March 11 through Friday, March 28, 2014 at the Wilbur McMahon School Main Office, temporarily located at 29 Meeting House Lane, Little Compton from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Registration packets can be picked up at the school’s main office. For more information, please call the school at 635-2351.